Kids R' Giants and COVID-19
To get started,CLICK HERE. Kids R' Giants has partnered with the California Department of Public Health to offer COVID-19 testing through Primary.Health. To get started,CLICK HERE.
You only need to register once, and each time you test, it will take no longer than 5 minutes.
Here is some basic information about the testing program:
- Testing is not required but is highly encouraged.
- This program has two types of testing: BinaxNOW (rapid antigen tests with results in under 30-minutes) and PCR tests (results in 48-72 hours).
- Pre-registration is recommended and collects necessary information and consent.
- All questions included in registration are required for California State public health reporting. (Please note this program is free for all participants.)
- Information and test results are only shared with the testing site, lab partners, and local/state health departments. It is not used for any other purposes.
- All results are shared electronically with the contact information provided during registration.
Testing Site Locations and Days:
Wednesdays at Rialto Renaissance Head Start
1360 W. Foothill Blvd. Rialto, CA 92370
Mondays and Wednesdays TBD
If you need assistance with registration or have questions about the CA Rapid Antigen Testing Program, you can contact a call center representative Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm PST at 650-275-5419. To get information on hours of operation for different test locations, please contact us HERE.
To get started, CLICK HERE.
Thank you for helping us stay safe and prevent outbreaks!